- Fits true to size, order your normal size
- Model measurements: 5’10” height, 33.5″ bust, 23.5″ waist, 34.5″ hips, wearing a size small
ABOUT THE BRAND
Creating enlightened cultural movements since 1997, FARM Rio was founded by Katia Barros and Marcello Bastos who launched their clothing line at a local independent fashion market. Today, FARM Rio has not only become Brazil’s most recognized brand, but it has grown into a group of creatives dedicated to protecting the environment, preserving the country’s indigenous communities, and sharing the country’s spirit with the world. At its core, FARM Rio believes in color, quality, good energy, and paying special attention to the details. Further, the brand believes that powerful products inspire positive transformations and works to imbue FARM Rio clothing with good energy and good vibes to lift you up as you make your own journey toward enlightenment.
- Wrap silhouette with tie belt closure
- Draped ruffle trim
- Farm Rio donates one tree to be planted for every purchase of its product. In 2021, the label became 100% carbon neutral, offsetting its total emissions through reforestation efforts in partnership with One Tree Planted throughout Brazil.
- This item is part of our Female Founders carousel spotlighting the accomplishments and stories of Female-owned businesses.
- About the founder: Kátia Barros, Co-Founder & Creative Director of FARM, originally began her career as an accounting auditor, but always found herself drawn to the fashion world.
- She noticed that the fashion in Rio de Janeiro wasn’t representative of the energy of the city, and so she set out to start a label that would reflect the creative spirit of her hometown.
Web ID: 4664542
- Shell and lining: 100% cotton
- Hand wash or dry clean